Puss cells of 20-25/ hpf in a 13 months baby, kindly suggest immediate treatment

Puss cells of 20-25/ hpf in a 13 months baby. Dear Doctor Hi I am from Delhi My daughter is dignosed with 20 25/ hpf puss cells. She is just 13 months old and need your advise on: * is it normal to have a level of 20-25/ hpf puss cells to a 13 months old baby ? * how bad is this for a kid of 13 months old ? * what is the immediate treatment ? * where can we take her for the treatment? * will it affect her in the longer run or in future in her growth? * we are from delhi so please advise the best health centre for the treatment ? Thanks for all your help and assistance and shall look forward for your advise. Rgds Tj
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011