Pregnant. Done urine analysis after treatment. Have hip pain. Need interpretation

Hi I m 29 weeks pregnant and I was diagnosed with UTI my past urinalysis results prior to treatment is RBC=1.2/hpf, WBC=38.0/hpf, BACTERIA=492.5/hpf, EPITHELIAL CELLS=7.5/hpf, CASTS=0.0/hpf. I was on medication for cefalexin 500mg x 4/day for 7 days. I experienced hip pains and was advised to get a post-treatment urinalysis. I just got my Urinalysis results can you please interpret it for me. The results are: RBC = 1.8/hpf, WBC = 1.8/hpf, Bacteria = 19.0/hpf, Epithelial Cells = 10.4/hpf, Casts = 4.03/hpf
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013