Pus filled swollen jaw after removing the tooth. Blisters present. What to do?

I had the left side of my bottom teeth removed for dentures today. I have a heart murmer and was given 4 lg. amoxil 1 hr. before. When I arrived at the dentist office this morning, my jaw was swollen so I knew there was infection somewhere. The dentist stated she saw pus when she pulled a few of the teeth. Now that I am home, the pain has become severe. I looked in my mouth and along the gum line, is filled with blister looking things filled with fluid. What should I do??
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013