Pulsating pain in corner of eye, excessive gas, high cholesterol and triglycerides, constipation. Reason for attack?

Dear Doctor, I am 65 years old now. When I was at 20 years I was getting pulsuating pain in the right corner of my right eye. In my young age when feel this pain I used to tale 2 paracetamal tabs and the pain goes. In those days the frequecy of attack was once in a month. Slowly the frequency rate has gone to 15 days and paracetamal stopped working. Then I started using Vasograin only one tablet, which gives me relief. But now a days i get this attack every week and the dosage has up to 2 tabs in one go and followed by sleeping in a dark room for couple of house then the pain goes. Now I can declare myself as a chronic patient for Migrain. When I was young with this pain I had seen many Nuro consultants who took many scans & MRIs for Brain / PNA / chest . They declared that it will vanish itself when I become old, but now I am already 65 years. Now the side effects have started 1) too much gas 2) cholestrol have gone up 3) Triglysireds TG have gone up. 4) Constipation I do Pranayami every day but walking twice in a week. Hence Please suggest me a) Why this attack is coming. Am I elergic to some thing b) Vasograin and Migranil have lot of side effects which I am experiencing now. Please suggest good drug with no side effects and dosage. Is there any cure or I have to suffer like this till my last days. Very kind of you if you give me way forward to this old man. With Regards Raju My e- Mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012