Pulsating numbness in head, down arms, hands, headache, earache, blurred vision. What could it be?

I have these strange symptons for the third time in about half a year: Pulsating numbness throughout head, Occasional numbness down arms and in hands and fingers, Constant headache , Earache located deep in right ear, Strange sticky, wet feeling around both eyes, Pain behind eyes, Mood swings, Intense, seemingly random anger and fear, and Blurry vision . Do you have any idea what this could be? When the symptoms come they last for weeks and I usually can t do much and feel really crappy and terrified. It almost feels like their is something in my head. It sounds crazy but I really don t know how else to explain it.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012