Protruding screw tip on the tibia causing intense pain. No improvement with Linezolid? Has tibia gone weak due to added loads?

Respected Sir, At the out-set, I am Mr . Ramchandra Deshpande aged 49, male from India. I have been operated on right leg tibia for fracture in 1984 by plate support. On the other side of plate the screws are protruding. Since fort night, without receiving any physical hit/smash, my tibia protruding screw tip is giving me pain. If I touch it, I feel pain, nothing like continuous tingling. I visited two PG orthopedics , prescribed Linezolid , a strong antibiotic, felt no improvement. My left leg tibia is also strained now and I feel it too has started hurting me in general sense, shall I say it is not healthy enough to support added loads. PLEASE ADVICE ME SIR. Ramchandra ( YYYY@YYYY ) ORTHOPEDIC PRESCRIBED ME......... Tab: LIZOFORE 600mg (1/2 - - 0 - - ½) 8 days Tab: SIGNOFLAM (1 - - 0 - -1) 8 days Tab: Aciloc 300mg (1/2 - - 0 - - ½) 8 days Tab: Osteofit C (1 - - 0 - -1) 30 days Tab: Precobal (1 - - 0 - -1) 30 days I am under his treatment since fifteen days.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012