Prolapsed uterus, advised surgery. Can I have sex after hysterectomy?

I am 61 years old and I have a prolaped uterus . doctor told me he is going to remove my uterus and cervics vaginaly. I dont know if I should remove my ovaries too. if I should leave my cervics. I have a boyfriend who is my age and I dont know if I can have sex after hysterectomy . if it is better to leave cervices. If I will have orgasms which I have a lot now. I realy dont know what to do. I found my soul mate after 25 years and I dont want to lose him. ofcourse because of my prolaped uteres intercourse it not possible and we .... I hope I will get better .... or should i leave like this
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013