Profusely sweating, pain in chest, back. Recovered from bronchial infection. Reason for pain?

I have a profuse sweating problem,along with pain in my chest and back.I just recently had a bronicial infection and took 2 rounds of antibiotics and it did not help.My dr. sent me a prescription for a zpac and I got better for a couple weeks.I have been in bed since Sat.with chills and sweating.I have not had a temp.I am 62 yrs old female and I just got blood test done.Sugar was 101,tryglecirets and good and bad cholestral all normal.I have been told in the past that I have a chronic broncitis prob and that could cause me to break out in sweat.Sometimes at work as a part time hairdresser,I will sweat about my head and it is terribly embarrising.I do not take estrogen .I have a bone degeneration and my joints are all injured with spurs ,every joint in my body has them.I do take pain med but not as often as I could.I take Cymbalta and Artrotec.I need to find out asap,what is causing this pain in my lungs as they seem to be clear when listened to.Thanks for any imput.D.C.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013