Profuse perspiration as well as feeling clothes. Taking Clorazapam. What do you think?

I am male; age 57, non-smoker but I do drink beer approximately 12 daily. My problem is, I suddenly inside my body become very hot and next thing I know I profusely perspire. At this point I to change my tee shirt every five minutes. I get very cold . I have to remove the wet clothes I put on two minutes earlier. Once I do that I put more clothes on to warm up by I start to perspire again. I replenish myself with Gatorade and water but the more I do that I throw up a lot liquid, but this produces some relief for a short bit. The medication I currently take are as follows: SANDOZ- VENLAFAXINE XR @ 150mg along with same drug @37.5mg---depression; CLORAZAPAM 0.5mg---to take it the above mentioned; AURO-MIRTAZATINE.OD @ 45mg. What do you think my problem is? Thank you. Paul.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012