Problem in bowel movement, severe gas. Is there anything i can do?

hi, i m 34 with 5 2 160 lb. for about 3 months i haven t been able to produce a bowel movement naturally, i am awake in pain for hours with pain in the top portion of my stomach. acid reducers, fiber , prune juice, laxatives, are some of the things i ve tried to help and none really work. and now i have severe gas that smells like sulfur , I m in pain and fear without medical insurance, is there anything i can do? please help..and thank you in advance
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013