Pressure sensation underneath eyes affecting sight, focus. Could it be due to lack of sleep, stress?

Hi, I have been having these weird sensations underneath my eyes. It s like it feels very pressuring, then it releases, and cracks, then moves to my bridge of my nose . It also stops for awhile then comes back. It causes me to have anxieties, messes with my eye sight and focus. I had a check up earlier this year and they say I am fine with my blood and health. Could it be me stressing and it causes more pressure with lack of sleep about almost 5 half hours of night?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012