Pressure on lower back, warm feeling around genital area. Leukocytes found. Cause for above symptoms?

My mother has been having pressure around her lower back for about a month with some sharp pains and the family doctor first thought it was skeletal. 1 week ago he did a urine sample and found leukocytes and started treating her for a bladder infection and kidney stones . The antibiotic is almost finished and she still isn t feeling better. Today she said it feels warm around the genital area and up to the ribs. Can you help explain what s going on?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013