Pressure in the abdomen above the pubic area, radiating to clitoris, painful. What could this be?

i started with tenderness in my clit area now it s still there with tenderness in my lower belly area what could cause this i picked up a small fireplace heater last monday I started with the achy feeling in the clit area later that day I thought it was a uti soI drinked alot of cranberry juice I was urinating alot 3 days later no relief so I went to hospital they did a pelvic exam and found nothing with cultures or a urine test over the weekendI started feeling pressure in my lower stomach just above the pubic area and it radiates down to my clit area causing achy feeling what could this be
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012