Prescribed with zylet for pink eye. Any effect on pregnancy?

Hello I am 11 weeks pregnant and woke up yesterday morning with pink eye. I went into the eye dr and he gave me Zylet eye drops to take and said that there were no known affects on pregnant women who took this and it should be fine to take while pregnant as it does not go into the blood stream and if it does it is only minimal amounts. I am still worried this may have effect on the baby. I have taken 4 drops in the past 2 days and my eye is getting better, its not fully healed yet, what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013