Pregnant. Using zylet eye drops. Is there any risk of taking zylet eye drops in pregnancy?

My fiancé is 6 weeks pregnant and she was prescribed Zylet eye drops for a conjunctive ulcer . She is due to taper off the med by next Friday. She has been on a drop QID since this past wednesday. Should she continue taking the Zylet now that we know she is pregnant? I know that Zylet is classified as a category C... But not sure about stopping the med and is there a real posssibility of risking damage to the fetus?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012