Prescribed with susten. Trying to be pregnant. Have lower abdominal pain and headache. Pregnant? History of miscarriage

I had a miscarriage in the month of june 2012.dr suggested me to try after no result found.every report is positve.then my dr suggestd to do the hsg test,it got cleared in dec monththen she prescribed me to take susten from my 16th day to 25th is 24th day bt i feel like lwer abdomen pain and headache .is this the signs of oregnency or will i get my periods this timen can i travel locally..
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013