Prescribed with cyclonorm for irregular periods. Severe vomiting. Can I stop medication?

I consulted the doctor for not getting period and she prescibed the cyclonorm P and cyclonorm E alongwith antacid.
Before start of the treatment I checked twice for any pregnancy and both the times the results are negative.
after that i started the treatment as follows

cyclonorm P-- After meal
cyclonorm E-- After meal
Antacid-- Before meal
After taking first dose there is no any abnormal feeling but after second dose in the night (after 2-3 hrs from the actaul intake of tablet) vomiting started frequently till the morning. Then after taking ondem i found little bit relaxed.

My question is can i stop the tablet cyclonorm P and Cyclonorm E?

Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013