Prescribed with Zoloz and Ursocol after getting the LFT results. What is wrong? Need diet advice

Sir i am 35 yrs and 4 days back i have gone through LFT and my results are Serium Bilirubin--Bilirubin Total 1.8/Bilirubin Direct 0.8 (mg/dl)/Bilirubin InDirect 1.0 (mg%)and SGPT 87/ SGOT 98/ Alkaline Phosphatase is 70 (U/L) Total Protien 6.8 Albumin 3.4 (gm/dl). Sir Doctor has prescribed Zoloz 20 mg and Ursocol 300mg..Dear Doctor am i taking the right medicine and please sir do suggest me daily diet that i should take and can i have boiled egg-white (Not the yolk). Thank you Sir! Srikanth ( YYYY@YYYY )
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012