Body swelling. Normal tests. Taking Protera and Ecosprin. Any other treatment?

My mom is having swelling all over the body especially on her face, legs and ankles..we got her Kidney function test, Liver function test , Lipid profile , ECG ,Thyroid profile, weight, Blood pressure ,sugar level and Echo tests done..All reports are very normal.She is taking Tab.Protera(Before food) & clopitab-75mg, Glycinorm M-80, Revlin M, Vogo 0.3, Thyronorm 25mcg( after Breakfast ) & Ecosporin 150mg ( Afternoon) & Gycinorm M-80, Revlin M, Vogo 0.3, Jupiros- F & Elivel 10mg ( Night )..Now after she is getting swelling all over her body.Our family doctor has advised her to take Tab. Aldactone as to reduce swelling.she is taking this tablet since 2 days, but there seems to be no such change in swelling..So i humble request you to advise me what other tests has to be done & the medication which she is taking is good for her health or not? Thanks..!!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer