Diagnosed with mild heptamology, Bilurubin high. Taking Urosol, lost weight. Does this tab help in weight reduction?

I am 32 and WAS DIAGNOSED recently WITH MILD HEPATOMEGALY WITH FATTY INFILTRATION AND ALSO MY BILURUBIN WAS LITTLE HIGH. THE GASTROENTEROLOGIST ADVICED URSOCOL 300 MG (1 PERDAY FOR 30DAYS) WHICH I HAVE COMPLETED. i ALSO MAINTAINED DIET AND WALKING along with taking himalaya drug based abhana (for hyperlipidimea) and Ayurslim (both 4 caps a day). AFTER 1 MONTH COURSE, I HAVE SHED 8 KGS AND FEEL INTERESTED IN CONTINUING THE COURSE. cAN I TAKE THE URSOCOL FOR 1 MORE MONTH. also pl. advice if ursocol has a role in weight reduction? Is there any side effect if i continue ursocol 300 for one more month or two? Yours Thankfully, Kanthaswamy
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012