Prescribed pred forte for post cataract surgery, severe hypertension , on atenolol. Is there an alternative to pred forte?

I am prescribed pred forte for post cataract surgery . I occlude my tear ducts to decrease systemic absorption, but still have problems. I have severe hypertension and am on atenolol . Since starting the drops, my bp has risen severely and I am due for another cataract operation in two days which will increase the dose even more. Is there an alternative to pred no steroids, that could decrease eye inflammation while not causing the rise in BP?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013