Prescribed flonase. Why am I sluggish with bad chills? Are they side effects?

I have been sick recently while home in kansas on vacation that doctor told me was due to my allergies and was prescirbed flonase and told to take claritin which i did for about 6 days and did start to feel better. This past sunday though during day i started to feel very sluggish again and had very bad chills when trying to go to sleep. I flew back to CA on monday and since tuesday I have had body aches all over, feeling light headed, not hungry at all and still coughing up mucus feel drained of energy and have to take asprin just to function and got to work and be pain free...any ideas at all???
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012