Prescribed Meprate for irregular menstruation. Safe to exercise while menstruating?

Hello Doctor, my daughter 17 years old, she having menstrual problem for last 4months if she got period it s not stop it s continuously comming , we met our family doctor they said that start Meprate 2months and she adviced to reduce her weight she is now 75kg, she taken meprate that time o.k. after that i send her to Nature cure Yoga Center for weight reduced progrrame in that they are doing exerciese only and every 2days Til Oil massage & Steam Bath they done like 1week in that period she reducied 1.5kg loss her weight she got period again it s continuing 1week in period time she din t done any exercises, she done only simple exercises period was stop. Again she started exercises 1week then again period came it is very distrubence for her to reduced weight i approched family doctor she adviced to take krimpson-35. But as a mother iam so much worried about my daughter bcoz if any side effects are there in this period she can do all exercises are not ? i request you please advice me what i do for my lovely daughter?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013