Prescribed Levothyroxine, suspect the reports. what time of day is best to take the test ?

I have today been prescribed with 50micrograms of levothyroxine . I have many of the symptoms and one blood test two months ago was slightly abnormal and the most recent one normal! I had a full blood screen done showing no other problems but my presenting symptoms. I would like to know what time of day is best to take it, will it help my snoring and will I put on weight which I really cannot afford to do? I m 52 and female. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013