Prescribed Glyciphage, Folvite and Ecosprin during pregnancy. Reason?

Good after noon sir, this is sreedhar from India my misses got conceived last month and one of my family ganeac doc referred some medication on first month. These are Glyciphage ( Metformin 500 mg) , Folvite, Ecospirin 75 mg. Ass i have aware on this medication and as per my knowledge Metformin hydrochloride is used in diabetic patients. But my family doc referred this one even though my misses random blood sugar level is 90 mg/dl. Let me know why she suggest metformin hydrochloride and ecospirin 75 mg also? Plz clarify in brief....
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012