Prescribed Cyproheptadine, Dexona, Stanozolol to gain weight. Are medicines safe?

i am skinny and i had consulted a chemist and he gave me 10 days course of medinces. Cyproheptadine 4mg ( before lunch and dinner ) Dexona 0.5 mg ( after lunch and dinner ) Stanozolol ( after noon ) and i had received positive results i had gained 8 kg .. in last 20 days .. i had taken 10 days course mentioned above and next 10 days i had half the medicens my slef .. i want to know that m i doing right ? will it harm my health in future ? and how long should i contnue beacuse i want to get healthier ? pls reply as soon as possible
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013