Pregnant with stomach cramps. History of ectopic pregnancy and tube repair. Ultrasound showing no fetus. Another ectopic pregnancy?

I Had A Ectopic preg. Last yr may 19th had surgrey they repared my tube. And now I found out I was pregnant on march 2o & went to the er ob march 27th for bad stomach cramps doctors say its normal had blood work done for hcg level was.told to come two days so I returned back my hcg levels didnt double but raised. Had and ultrasound done but saw the sac yolk but no baby and bleeding outside of my utrus lining is that another ectopic or could I bleed a little and stil carry the baby normally
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013