Pregnant with pressure in abdomen and pain, with few puss cells and epithelial cells. Will it be normal after taking medication?

hi doctor... i am 30 weeks pregnant.....i had urine examination test yesterday..because i was feeling pain and pressure in my lower abdomen my doctor recomended dis test...and in my report pus cells are 8-10 and epithelial cells are 20-22. so i want to know is this serious...or it will be normal after taking medicine\... also tell me that is it harmful for my baby or not? thanks..
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013