Pregnant with membrane sweeps, blood tinged sticky discharge. Am I going into labour?

Hi, 41 weeks +3 pregnant and have had two membrane sweeps (the latest being yesterday) these have both resulted in part of the mucous plug being dislodged and coming away in sections of thick, jelly like blobs or blood tinged strings. However, additionally, for the last four days or so I have been experiencing lots of clear, sticky discharge (almost semen like in texture) is a normal result of the membrane sweep? Could it indicate that labour is not far away? Thanks for the advice.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012