No bleeding after taking cytotex, feeling discomfort. What should I do?

hi i took yesterday cytotex but i haven`t bleeding nothing happened, i feeling little disconfort what should i do? may i still pregnant?? im so scared .....
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 25 minutes later

You did not say how many weeks of pregnancy you had. What dose of the drug you have taken? How many times and in what way- vaginal or oral? The dosage depends on the period of gestation.

If combined with Mifepristone for induction of abortion, it has a higher success rate. Misoprostol causes uterine contractions and thereby aborts the pregnancy.

If you are not bleeding, it means that the dosage has not been sufficient or the pregnancy could not be terminated. You may need additional doses or some other means of intervention and it can be found out only after an examination. If you can furnish me further details of what I have asked you, I will be able to help you better.

Hope I have made it clear. Please feel free to ask further clarifications. I will be happy to help.