Pregnant with intense contractions for weeks. Loose stools. Diagnosed with ICP. What are the complications?

I am 33 weeks pregnant and have been having intense contraction like cramping(I ve had a baby before so I know what they feel like) off and on randomly for the past two weeks. It s accompanied by loose bowels every time, and it literally feels like I m going to rip my abdomen out. I have been diagnosed with ICP and one consequence of it is preterm labor, any advice? My OB is no help... I can never ask questions w/out making an appt
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012