Pregnant with brown discharge. Done U/S found marginal placenta previa. Is it safe to travel by plane.

Hi,I need an advice,i am 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant when i have brown spotting.That day i decided to go to hospital and my OB told me to stay at hospital for monitoring.That day i took some medication for stopping my spotting.The next day i have ultrasound and they found out I have marginal placenta previa which made me worried alot because this is my first pregnancy.My OB advice me to relax and pray because after my ultrasound i bleed a little which is not a brown spotting anymore.So then the bleed stops after how many hours. I stayed at hospital for 4 days and my Ob told me i can go home and advice me to have bedrest . My concern is after 1 month i travel by plane for 3 and half hours. I am worried alot to think better not to travel because of my situation. Since i am home for bedrest i dont have spotting or bleeding anymore but i was thinking if i travel by plane something will happen and maybe i will have spotting or bleeding again...I hope i can have an advice.... I have check up again on Monday with my Ob and waiting for another ulrasound check up to know if my placenta is changing position or not....Thank you and blessed all those pregnant pregnant woman who has same problem with my pregnancy.....God bless us always.....
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012