Pregnant, using duphaston tablets. Had miscarriage before. Took medicines for PCOD , regular periods. Can I take okamet along with duphaston?

HELLO Im 25yr old had miscarriage in january this year and now im pregnant again almost 8 weeks old i stay in singapore and using duphaston tablets now as per doctors advice and is it safe to take okamet along with okamet are they both same haomonal tablets...i have used medicines for pcod for 3 mnths after miscarriage and my periods were regular til i became pregnant again
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012