Trying for baby with one fallopian tube. Had a miscarriage before

i am 24 years of age, not the march thats gone but the one before i had a miscarriage which was a terrible experience, me and my partner started trying again and the following march i fell pregnant again and this time i had an ectopic pregnency which i had to have my right fallopian tube removed, my periods returned to normal and we have now been trying again for a few months but had no luck so far, i would please like to know if there is anything we could do to help or any medicines i could take to help too, please reply soon, many thanks x
Asked On : Fri, 3 Sep 2010