Pregnant, urine test showed pus cells, positive bacteria and yeast cells, prescribed cephalexin. Will it harm the baby's growth?

Hi I am 13 weeks pregnant. When took urine test, my pus cells range from 20 - 28 , epithelial cells are mentioned as positive, bacteria and yeast cells also positive. But when I gave urine for culture test it showed no bacteria. Gynec suggested me to take antibiotic Cephalexin capsules IP 500 mg(Phexin 500 mg) every 6 hours for 7 days. I am very much worried about the baby, whether these antibiotics affect the baby s growth? Please advice me regarding the question.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012