Pregnant, suffering with anemia, tiredness, dizziness, disturbed sleep, diarrhea, anxiety in legs, nose bleeds. Advise?

I m 6 months pregnant and I have anemia . I been feeling really tired lately and dizzy and feeling weak. I have dirreah and have lost my appetite . I have trouble concentrating on things specially when I m driving and I can t sleep at night do the fact that I have tingly kind of annoying anxiety feeling on my legs. I get constant nose bleeds that last for a long time. my tingly anxiety feelings on the leg I had it for years now it s just worst I can t sleep now. can you help me
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012