Pregnant, spotting. Pregnancy test, positive, then negative. Ultrasound shows sac, empty bladder. Pregnant?

On the 24 june I took a home pregnancy test and it wa positive the 2d june I went too the doctor and it was cofrim a was pregnant. 3 days later I started spooting and took another test which was negative the a waited and yester took another test and it was neagtive again. So I went for an ultra sound and we saw a sac. But my blaDder was emty so doctor ask me too come in this morning for another scan so there the lil sac was again. So doctor took another test and it was negative again.. I now don t know if I m pregnant or not
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012