Pregnant, spondylitis fusion, feels instability and pain. Is there risk to baby to have MRI and spondy at another level?

Hi I m 24 weeks pregnant and had fusion s1 l5 for spondylitis thesis in 2003. Just before I became pregnant I felt instability and pain again and have a feeling I may have spondy at another level. I d like to know if there is any risk to baby to have MRI and if there would be any risk for further slippage during labour and birth if it is spondy at another level? I had a successful pregnancy and natural birth in 2010 but feel by back is more unstable now than it was then Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012