Pregnant, skin peeling from anal towards back, in butt crack, constant itching, white stuff on scratching, extreme irritation. Remedy?

I m 3 weeks away from my due date and I have realized that my butt crack, from anal towards my back is peeling? It itches constantly and when I scratch it in either coming up with a nail full of skin, or some white stuff, and after I scratch it off it somewhat burns. I keep it as cleanse possible and scrub it well when I take a shower. Its looks red and raw deeper in the crack but outlined in what looks to be dead skin. This only started when I got pregnant. Now it seems to be getting worse as the months pass. Please help. Not only is it extremely irritating, but it s very embarrassing.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012