Heavily pregnant, tired. Getting strong contraction back to back. Headaches, pain in knee, back, vagina

I am extremely tires. I am 37Weeks and i have been hospitalized 3times with this baby. And put on bed rest. Given steriods for the baby lungs. I wanted to go to the hospital last night. I wqs having strong contraction back to back. I call the nurse after hourz she said the only time to go into the hospital when my water break. I have.been having contractions for awhile. But they are getting stronger. i went into the see the doc on Monday she said i was 50 percent then out. That s just a little update about me. My question is right now i getting sicker. From headaches and my knees hurt. If i walk for 10 or more mins. I have extreme pain in my back and my vagina area. The contraccrions get so intense its ridicules. But when im off my feet the contraction or ok. I can handled them. My baby is 7lbs and 3 oz. I have had two girls before and they both were premeeis. My question is what do i
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013