Pregnant, lower abdominal pain. Ultrasound scan done showing placenta distance. Chances of miscarriage?

This is my first pregnancy, i had a miscarriage before 1 year and now i am 5 months pregnant. I am experiencing a pain below the abdomen ...even below the lower abdomen....scan report of 16weeks says that my placenta is in 29mm distance. doc said nothing to worry but why there is pain i don t know....m having this from my 3rd month of is at verge when i lie down or want to move from left to right or vice-versa and also when i want to get up.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012