Pregnant, itching throughout body, white vaginal discharge. Urine test shows pus cells. Treatment?

Hello Sir, I am 24 weeks in pregnancy. my problem is that i am having moderate itching throughout my body several times a day. all my tests show normal but urine r/e has revealed that pus cells are 0-2 /hpf and epithelial cells are 8-10 /hpf in number. moreover, i found a thin white discharge in my underwear when i was returning from hospital the other day. urinobilinogen is normal. pls reply i am slightly panicky i am having itching in my vaginal areas also.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012