Pregnant, in final trimester, baby in breech position. Had a normal vaginal delivery earlier with head first position. Is it safe to deliver vaginally?

Hi Iam 35 years old and pregnant with baby in breech position.its already 38weeks of pregnancy.this is my second pregnancy . my first baby born in normal headfirst position , and it was a normal delivery. this time my Dr. said the baby is lying in breech position.Iwant to know is it safe for my baby to deliver him vaginally even if he is in breech position.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012