Pregnant, having diarrhoea, tissue like strands in stools, large cyst in right ovary. Cause of worry?

I am 15 weeks pregnant and after 3 days of having diarrhea , went to the bathroom and noticed a very long (~5 inches) tissue like strand in my poop. It was very alarming to see, and my first thought was some type of worm , but after looking at it it really looks like tissue? Throughout this pregnancy has been very normal accept that I have a very large cyst on my right ovary, which my gyno keeps a close watch on. Should I be concerned? What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012