Pregnant, have severe constipation, bloating and discomfort, cramps, vomiting and diarrhea, stopped prenatals. Help?

Hi, I m 9 weeks preg and unable to see a doctor for atleast another 2 weeks because I m moving. I haven t pooped in 6 days but I don t feel the urge to go, however I am bloated and very uncomfortable, I ve tried miralax and I ve stopped taking my prenatals and zofran.this happened last week as well but after 7 days I woke up at 1 am with awful cramps , vomitting, and diarrhea , I don t want this to happen again.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012