Pregnant, have history of herpes gestationis, advised prolution depot to decrease risk of miscarriage. Is it safe?

I am pregnant and I have a history of herpes gestation. My herpes occurred when I was in 5th month. Now I am in 8th month of pregnancy. My doctor indicated proluton depot for me to decrease the risk of miscarriage . I know that one of the contraindications of injecting proluton depot is having history of herpes gestationis. I said that to my doctor and she said it has no problem for you. But I have not been convinced yet. What should I do? Can I inject proluton depot while I have a history of herpes gestationis? Is there any exception in this for me? What will happens if one who have history of herpes gestationis uses proluton depot?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012