Pregnant, have constant sharp pains in lower back, below rib cage causing breathing trouble, decreased urination, dark orange urine. Cause?

im 18 weeks pregnant and im having constant sharp pain in left lower side & back feels like right below my rib cage and i cant take a deep breath very painful also my bathroom habits changed significantly I went from peeing every other hour to twice in 12 hrs & my urine was dark orange almost brownish color. I have started drinking water but that hasnt helped yet, it does not feel like a UTI , i have had plenty of these this is not it. what it wrong I feel awful like so much pain i need to do something. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012