Pregnant had scan that showed cyst, started with primolut depot injection. Cause for cyst growing?

Hi Dr Minoo. my name is Esther am 29yrs old. i have one baby 2.4yrs old am now pregnant again 7 weeks and started spotting on week 5 and was put on Primolut depot injection to be done every week for 5weks. my worry is, they did a scan and discovered that i have a cyst they are saying its corpus luteum It was 5.6 during my 1st scan at 5 weeks and i did another scan on monday 17th and found out that it had grown to 6.79 is there any cause for alarm coz they are telling me not to worry abt it?? I also have painful cramps . pls help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013