Pregnant, fibroid degeneration, having contractions regularly, severe abdominal pain on both sides, on medicines for vitamins, minerals, anti-malaria. Advice?

I am 25 weeks pregnant with an 8x6cm fibroid on the outside, back left of my uterus wall. I had a fibroid degeneration at 17 weeks (was hospitalized) and since then I have been having contractions everyday and night. Sometimes the contractions are less than 5 minutes apart and sometimes longer. On average I get more than 20 contractions a day but no bleeding or spotting. I also have severe pain in my lower abdomen (no infection has been detected - am free of diseases such as UTI or other STI s) such that its difficult to walk all the time so I ve been staying in bed and not doing any work for the last more than 5 weeks. the lower abdominal pain is both on the left side where the fibroid is located but also on the right side (the right side pains much more). Plse advice on what to do and what dangers I have since I am not taking any medications apart from vitamins , minerals like magnesium and anti- malaria prophylaxis (paludrine proguanil-hydrochloride) coz I am currently in a malaria zone.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012