Pregnant, do not have morning sickness. Had similar symptoms during earlier miscarriage. Should I worry?

Hi, I am a mother for 2 kids and had one previous miscarriage at week 7, with my other 2 successful pregnancies i had morning sickness for the first 3 months .. in the miscarriage i didn t got the morning sickness, now i am pregnant in the fifth week with no morning sickness .. should i be worry? in my last pregnant i took baby aspirin because i already had a previous miscarriage, should i start taking the baby aspirin? please reply ASAP
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013